PixarBio Corp won “2016 Best Place to Work in Boston”- Boston Business Journal.
As Founder and CEO of InVivo Therapeutics Corp (NVIV), Frank Reynolds won “2013 Best Place to Work in Boston”- Boston Business Journal.
Whether you’re working in our labs on the bench or in our offices, PixarBio provides you with an innovative, creative work environment combined with a once in a life-time experience to join a team with an established history of successful invention of novel biomaterials for the most challenging conditions in Neuroscience.
Open positions include:
Neuroscientists- Pain, Chemical Engineers, Pharmacologist, IT FDA Serialization Support, Cell Biologist, Chemist, FDA cGMP Manufacturing engineers, Clinical Studies Manager.
Come motivated to be accountable and get the job done…
- Free sunshine on sunny days in New England
- Co-invent, research and develop with Frank Reynolds, lead inventor of the NeuroScaffold, co-founder of InVivo Therapeutics Corp and co-inventor on 140+ filed life science patent applications
- Frank Reynolds, a 2013 Boston Business Journal’s “CFO of the Year” nominee, has established a track record for creating an innovative work environment and financially rewarding careers
- PixarBio Corp won “2016 Best Place to Work in Boston”- Boston Business Journal.
- InVivo Therapeutics Corp (NVIV) won “2013 Best Place to Work in Boston”- Boston Business Journal while seeking to gain FDA approval and begin a first-in-man biomaterials study for acute spinal cord injury
- Co-lead advances for the toughest problems in neuroscience and neurosurgery including spinal cord injury pain, and epilepsy
- We offer a competitive benefits package including continuing education
- Outstanding mentoring program
- Team of proven career makers
- Work for a team with a record of creating financial reward for value creating staff
If you are interested, please email your resume to HR@pixarbio.com.
PixarBio at the Wharton School